Definition of Terms
On this Site, the following definitions apply unless the context requires otherwise.
- ASIC means the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
- FCA means the Financial Conduct Authority
- Government Agency means any government or any governmental, semi governmental, administrative, fiscal or judicial body, department, commission, authority, tribunal, agency or entity.
- Government Charges means any Tax or charge levied by a Government Agency in connection with Services.
- GST has the meaning given in the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth).
- VAT has the meaning given in the Value Added Tax Act 1994 (UK)
- ISP means internet service provider.
- Material means any information or thing on this Site.
- XXIII or us or we means XXIII Capital Ltd , 23 Hanover Square, London W1S 1JB (9174333)
- Price List means the prices for Services as determined by XXIII from time to time, and posted on this Site as soon as practicable at Price List.
- Server means computer systems used to provide internet services.
- Services include any service or products available from XXIII on this Site.
- Site means this web site, including every page available at the address www.xxiiicap.com
- Tax means any tax, levy, charge, impost, duty, fee, deduction, compulsory loan or withholding or any income, tax, which is assessed, levied, imposed or collected by any Government Agency and includes, but is not limited to, any GST, VAT, any interest, fine, penalty, charge, fee or other amount imposed on or in respect of any of the above.
- Headings, boldings and italics are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
- Words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- Words importing a gender include any gender;
- An expression importing a natural person includes any company, partnership, joint venture, association, corporation or other body corporate and any Government Agency;
- A reference to any thing (including, but not limited to, any right) includes a part of that thing;